General info and cancellations
- Rates shown do not include sales and lodging tax, or cleaning fees.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, & Discover, and American Express. Reservations are guaranteed only with a valid credit card.
- Credit Cards will be charged the full amount of stay 14 business days prior to arrival date of reservations, and 30 days prior for holiday reservations. Charges incurred for services rendered will be charged during or after your departure.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay for holiday vacations and the months of June, July and August, and a 2 night minimum for non-holiday vacations.
- There is a non-refundable deposit in the amount of your first night stay. This deposit will be applied to your vacation stay.
- Our cabins are NON-SMOKING unless otherwise noted in a particular cabin. Failure to comply will result in a $100 cleaning fee. Smoking is allowed outside.
- Pet Friendly Cabins: Domestic pets are allowed up to 25 lbs in pet friendly cabins. There is a $25 pet fee per day for each pet. " The maximum number of pets allowed is two. Please make sure your pet is house broken. An extra cleaning fee of up to $100 and/or replacement costs will apply if your pet(s) cause damage to the cabin and its furniture in any way. Pets must remain in crate while you are out of the cabin. There will be a $100 daily charge for having a pet in a cabin that does not allow pets.
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. and check out time is at 11:00 a.m.
- Rates for cabins are for the maximum occupancy allowed.
A fee of $25 per person, per night will apply for exceeding the maximum occupancy number. You may be asked to leave for overcrowding a cabin.
- Cabins are inspected upon departure, any items missing or damaged will be applied to your credit card.
- Lake Mountain Cabins and our private owners can not be held liable for any accidents or losses incurred during your stay. All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to and including death. Every effort will be made to secure and make safe all facilities under our management. It is understood and agreed that neither the owner, nor management company of properties, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest's guest or their families, or to any of the owners property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the properties by guests and their family and guests. Neither cabin owners, nor Lake Mountain Cabins, shall be held liable or responsible for any violation of these terms.
- Holidays include: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve.
- Age requirement to reserve with us is 25.
Our booking engine, SuperINN.com uses a VeriSign Extended Validation SSL which gives Web site visitors an easy and reliable way to establish trust online. Only SSL Certificates with Extended Validation (EV) will trigger high security Web browsers to display a green address bar with the name of the organization that owns the SSL Certificate and the name of the Certificate Authority that issued it. The green bar shows site visitors that the transaction is encrypted and the organization has been authenticated according to the most rigorous industry standard.
Cancel a Reservation
A 14 day notice must be given for cancellations. Any reservation cancelled 14 days or less in advance will be charged the full amount of your stay.
HOLIDAYS - A 30 day notice must be given for holidays. Any holiday reservation cancelled 30 days or less in advance will be charged the full amount of your stay.
Holidays - Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve
Cancellations that are made require a conformation number which can only be given by telephone. No cancellations can be made by voice mail or by email