- Rates shown do not include sales and room tax.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, & Discover.Reservations are guaranteed only with a valid credit card.
- Credit Cards will be charged the full amount of stay 14 business days before arrival for reservations. Charges incurred for services rendered will be charged during or after your departure.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay for holiday vacations and a 2 night minimum for non-holiday vacations.
- There is a $100.00 non-refundable deposit. This deposit will be applied to your vacation stay.
- Our cabins are NON-SMOKING unless otherwise noted in a particular cabin. Failure to comply will result in a $100 cleaning fee. Smoking is allowed outside.
- Pet Friendly Cabins: Domestic pets are allowed up to 25 lbs in cabins with the "Puppy Photo." The maximum number of pets allowed is two. Please make sure your pet is house broken. An extra cleaning fee of up to $100 and/or replacement costs will apply if your pet(s) cause damage to the cabin and its furniture in any way.
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. and check out time is at 11:00 a.m.
- Rates for cabins are for the maximum occupancy allowed.
- A fee of $25 per person, per night will apply for exceeding the maximum occupancy number.
- Cabins are inspected upon departure, any items missing or damaged will be applied to your credit card.
- Lake Mountain Cabins and our private owners can not be held liable for any accidents or losses incurred during your stay.
Other Services We Offer upon Arrival
- Stocked Kitchen Grocery Service
- Floral Delivery Service
- A 14 day notice must be given to receive a refund less the $100.00 deposit.
- There will be a one night stay charge for cancellations made less than 14 days in advance.
- Cancellations that are made require a conformation number which can only be given by telephone. No cancellations can be made by voice mail or by email.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days of reservation arrival date will be charged full amount of stay.
- Our booking engine, SuperINN.com uses a VeriSign Extended Validation SSL which gives Web site visitors an easy and reliable way to establish trust online. Only SSL Certificates with Extended Validation (EV) will trigger high security Web browsers to display a green address bar with the name of the organization that owns the SSL Certificate and the name of the Certificate Authority that issued it. The green bar shows site visitors that the transaction is encrypted and the organization has been authenticated according to the most rigorous industry standard.